Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 Begins With a Battle

For those of you who have waited an entire month with ever-increasing impatience (or even anger) for an update, my apologies. Keegan and myself have apparently been too preoccupied with updating our own blogs to attend to the band blog (ahh, the tragedy of the commons).

Anyhow, last Friday we participated in the Battle of the Bands at Clark, and we had a great time. I was especially blown away by the extent of audience participation. It was a rush, and though we didn't win (that honor goes to our friend Adam Linder of Sister City, who Sean handled the drums for this night in addition to Kid Omega), we all came away from the show feeling good about the place we're at, and how far we've come in the last year and a half.

The blog takes a big step forward today with the inclusion of moving pictures--I got a video camera for Christmas, and my good friend (and frontman for Tiger Trap) James was willing to shoot our performance. Hope you enjoy this video of Elysion--you can find more videos on on our myspace.



(I'll try not to be rigid like a breadstick on stage from now on, I swear)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh. rigid like a breadstick.