Sunday, December 7, 2008

Live from the studio!

I'm sitting in the studio right now because today we are putting the final touches (hopefully) on the first four songs. First Greg will be recording his vocals and then we'll throw some feedback on A Song for Geoff to Sing and finally throw some backing vocals on Overwrought and Elysion. Then a bit of a final mixdown and we're done. I'll keep coming back to post updates which I guess would make this LIVE BLOGGING!!!!

On another note please check out Kid Omega's new side project Funion. Greg and I had tossed this idea around for a while since we came up with it while we were in New York. On Friday Adam, Greg and I ended up getting locked out of our studio so we went back to our room and starting messing around with recording stuff on Greg's computer. We're pretty psyched about what came out of it so check it out here.

No comments: