Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Song

Hey, Greg here, surprisingly enough this is my first actual post on the band blog, I've wanted to in the past but have gotten hopelessly sidetracked (as I am wont to get). But I'm here now at long last, so here's an update on things:

Adam continues to work on mixing the songs we recorded in the studio, but since I have a little pocket recorder that I brought to the practice room today (to be honest its pretty much always in the guitar case), I figured that it might not be a bad idea to get a quick and dirty recording of the newest addition to our catalog o'songs to hold our readers/listeners over until we have some of the more polished stuff to post. It doesn't have a title yet--it's funny how sometimes writing the song can be easier than coming up with a title that fits. But in the end, who cares what's its called as long as you think that it sounds good?

Here it is: The New Song

No comments: